Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PICTURES IN KALI'S & KREW'S CHRISTMAS CLOTHES AFTER CHURCH- 12/7/08

Kali eating a candy cane, after her Daddy, Aaron, rescued her from on top of the fridge. I think Grandpa may have put her there...probably because she had started whining about the candy cane.
Kali hugging her little brother, Krew. Grandpa is trying to help keep them still & happy.
      Kali posing for Grandma in the Christmas dress I gave her, in front of the Christmas tree.
Krew & Grandpa Wood in front of the Christmas tree with a santa hat on top.
    After church on Dec. 7th, we took some pictures. Grandma Wood holding Kali & Grandpa Wood holding Krew.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love family moments like this, your family look so happy and close knit. I love the red Christmas outfit that Kali is wearing infront of the Christmas tree, I was looking for something similar for my daughter at great universal so I can wrap it up for her to open on Christmas Day. I think dresses like the one you have bought Kali really look adorable.