Thursday, September 10, 2009

QUICK TRIP TO PORTLAND-BYU BEAT UNIVERSITY OF PORTLAND-Jan. 3, 2009

Mt. Hood is in the background of this picture as we are leaving Portland.
             The arched bridge in downtown Portland.

Fri. night Jan. 2nd, Jay & I attended a nice wedding reception in the Columbia Basin church for Ryan & Sarah Davidson Davis. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures...I thought for sure I took some. That's not like me. The next morning we left for Portland about 8:30 a.m. or so to drive the about 4 1/2 hrs. for Coriann's game, which they handily beat 65-37. Cori played 16 min., had 5 points, 4 rebounds, a steal & an assist, which I have proof of in the video clip below. It seems that the stat keepers sometimes miss these for Coriann.                      

We left shortly after the game to drive back home, so it made for quite a long day. As we were leaving I got a couple of good shots of Portland & the bridge & one of Mt. Hood.
 This shows some good teamwork & passing taking place. Coriann makes an assist to Shawnee as she makes the 3-point shot from the side.

No comments: