Friday, October 16, 2009

DROVE TO ST. GEORGE & VISITED AUNT PEARL & TOOK SCOTT TO SEE BYU BEAT UNLV- 67-62, ON JAN. 21, 2009.

   We always have a great time visiting with Aunt Pearl & listening to all of her fun stories about her life and family, including my Dad, Ray, who is her brother.
A picture on Aunt Pearl's spare bedroom wall of my grandmother, Juditha (Maud) Mangus Moody, my grandfather, John Franklin Moody Jr. & my step grandmother, Mary Soyars Moody.
Aunt Pearl & her husband, Evan Asay (Uncle Tom)who passed away several years ago. Her daughter, Kathy, & her sons, Charles & Jay Hampton.
Coriann grabbing the rebound. She played 25 min. & had 7 rebounds, 2 assists & 2 blocks. We drove the 2 1/2- 3 hrs. back to St. George & spent the night at Aunt Pearl's home.
         Janece & Scott at the BYU vs. UNLV game. Before the game we took Scott to dinner & had a good visit before the game started at 7:00.
                           Jay, Janece, & Aunt Pearl.
Janece, my nephew, Scott Moody, & Aunt Pearl Asay, at her home in St. George. Jay & I drove down from Provo that afternoon about 3 1/2 hrs. I think.  

No comments: