Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working on Janica & Seth's Wedding Plans













Janica and Seth had some fun engagement pictures taken on Oct. 8th, for them to choose from for their wedding invitations. Here are just a few of them. They are waiting for the CD that will have all of them. You can view more of the pictures on sharonjohnsonphotography.com.




















It's been almost two weeks since my last post, so I definitely have some catching up to do. Most of my time has been spent working on Janica & Seth's wedding plans; shopping & gathering daisy flowers & materials for the table decorations, reserving & purchasing other decor for the receptions, learning to grow wheat grass (pictures taken on day four & day nine of growing), gathering addresses for the invitations and working on their temple quilt, which has been a full-time job by itself (84 hrs. have already been spent in 12 days of stitching with the help of some of the women in my ward). The quilt has been very theraputic & it's fun when I have someone to talk to. Otherwise I  listen to BYU-TV or other talk CD's as I work.  The pictures show the progress from day one when I started Sept. 29th, to  day ten, Oct. 8th,  & then day twelve, Oct.11th. I took a break on Sat. Oct. 4th to watch both sessions of general conference & then watched both sessions on Sun. Oct. 5th. What a wonderful uplift to listen to so many wonderful words of wisdom of faith, hope & charity, from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson, our Apostles, & other general authorities!! What a great blessing in our lives to have leaders to direct us in this world of turmoil!!!

No comments: