Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm back! Finishing up OCTOBER 2008

Here are five of the eleven Hawkins' children- Jessica, Aaron, MarciAnne in back. Brian & Heather in front. They always bring us yummy homemade donuts every hear.
Here we have the Chris & Maria Holst children, who drove the 10 miles from Basin City town to visit us! The boys are Tyrelle, Maeson, Haiden in back, Princess Kiana, & Eastyn on Maria's lap. Brenden, the oldest son, decided he was too old to come this year.
Our neighbors, to the left of us, the Schwendiman's (Kip, Shandiin, & baby Carson? in back, & Preston, Cheyenne, & Braxton in front. They watch after our home & collect our mail, etc. while we are away. A BIG THANKS to them!
Here I am, (Janece Wood) pictured far right with our neighbors to the right of us, Chelsea, the witch, Jace Zink in front & their friend, a Reed girl, on the left.
I always enjoy decorating & dressing up for Halloween, October 31st. It's really fun for me to see the faithful trick-or treaters that come to our home each year. We had 50 some who came. Above are a few of the families that I took pictures of in front of our home.

It's been so long since I've posted...almost 4 mos.! I'm going to do my best to catch up as best I can with some of the most important events...finishing up in October 2008 & then going month by month, starting with NOVEMBER.

I took a fall picture of our Columbia River WA temple after I attended a session there on October 30th. Jay & I try our best to make it to the temple each week, wherever we may be.

No comments: